MyHealthStory connects the people you care for to the services, people, and information they need to stay healthy. MyHealthStory provides an effective solution for patient engagement and secure messaging Meaningful Use needs. It provides a community Health Information Exchange and connects you to the Florida HIE and national eHealth Exchange. It also prepares your facility for Stage 3 Meaningful Use and the value-based payment models coming in full-force in 2019.
With the electronic consents available on MyHealthStory, patients, their medical providers, and their case managers have access to the patient’s health information whenever and wherever it’s needed. Patients can also manage their children’s—and even elderly parents’ care (with proper consents)—from one account.
Getting activated and trained on MyHealthStory is straightforward and efficient. CommunityHealthIT works with staff to get them launched with ease. Here are the general steps:
- Contact us, and we’ll set up a virtual meeting with you to show you the system and understand what your needs are for the system. This meeting usually takes 45 minutes for the demo and discussion.
- Once you’ve decided that MyHealthStory is right for you and those you care for, then we will send you the required agreements, and follow up with any questions or concerns you may have.
- When the required agreements are signed, a MyHealthStory Technology Evolution Specialist (TES) will contact you to help you identify which staff will be registered to use MyHealthStory from your organization. Within one to two weeks, your organization will be activated on the system.
- The TES will then configure the system to meet each of your participating providers’ and staff’s unique workflows and needs.
- The TES will train your providers and staff on how to use MyHealthStory depending on their roles and responsibilities. Training includes messaging, patient engagement, security/privacy, data merges, and meaningful use reporting.
MyHealthStory can be interfaced to ANY federally-certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology or can be used as a stand-alone service that connects those you care for to you and their community.
For medical facilities that want to send patients health summaries automatically or are going for Meaningful Use, interfaces are straightforward. The interfaces are a CDA exchange and an ADT feed. MyHealthStory uses McKesson’s RelayHealth as its technology. The technical specs for RelayHealth can be found at: http://code.relayhealth.com/home. The CommunityHealth IT team works with RelayHealth and your EHR vendor to interface your system cost-effectively and seamlessly.
If you ever have technical issues with MyHealthStory, contact RelayHealth for prompt service 24/7 at 866-735-2963, option 1 (866-RelayMe). You may also email RelayHealth or contact them from the RelayHealth website.
Is your practice ready to connect your EHR to MyHealthStory patient portal for the purpose of driving patient engagement and participation in the care delivery and management process? Read about EHR Integration Readiness Criteria.
Get started! Complete the Contact Us form and we will be in touch with you soon.